Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I spend a lot of time writing about the problems in the City and the administration and as many of you know I am NOT politically correct nor hopefully do I ever foresee a time when I will be.

So in that context:

Merry Christmas to you all!

I wish you all the best. May you all be blessed during this Christmas season and may your prayers be answered in the upcoming New Year.

My sincerest thanks to each of you for making this blog a part of your day.

God bless you all.

Ed

2 comments:

  1. Christmas wishes can come true because John Flood retired on Monday. No one will ever fully understand how much damage John and Madonna have done to this community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update. I will verify today or Monday. If he did, however, I believe it imperative to pay close attention to the reports I have been giving in regards to a plea deal.

    There is more to come........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading LNP. Open and honest discussions of local politics and relevant issues is important to voter understanding. Please listen to the "Ed Springston Show". We broadcast Monday through Thursday evenings at 7 PM on local media outlets. Please check for the links.
Yours truly,
Ed Springston

9/11 Twenty-One Years later....

This will not be the post you expect from the headline. Fair warning..... Most remember the events of 9/11. How anyone could forget I have n...