Monday, June 1, 2009

WILL AG CONWAY INVESTIGATE ABRAMSON?

You know folks I have not changed my mind about Jack Conway........yet. But I can see where it may come to that. As of now I support Jack Conway for Bunning's seat. I certainly would endorse him easily over Mongiardo but........

I have to ask myself why in light of all the problems we are having with Metro, and Jerry Abramson, why has he not investigated him yet? After the findings of none other than Crit LuAllen against Abramson and his machine Abramson still seems to get free reign.

Check this video out and maybe that will tell us why. Who knows what will happen but I hope Jack Conway does his job and starts investigating this train wreck called Abramson.

YouTube - Jack Conway Democratic Primary Candidate For US Senate In Kentucky, A James Pence Video

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Thank you for reading LNP. Open and honest discussions of local politics and relevant issues is important to voter understanding. Please listen to the "Ed Springston Show". We broadcast Monday through Thursday evenings at 7 PM on local media outlets. Please check for the links.
Yours truly,
Ed Springston

9/11 Twenty-One Years later....

This will not be the post you expect from the headline. Fair warning..... Most remember the events of 9/11. How anyone could forget I have n...